How you can help
We are so grateful for all the support we have received from our community in the past few weeks. Here are some ways you can show your support for keeping professional classical music in Richmond:
1. Attend one of our shows and bring friends!
2. "Like" us on Facebook - this is the easiest and fastest way to stay connected to us. We try to share a lot of the good news in the music world, as well as powerful stories about musical encounters we have in the city. It's also a fun way for us to interact with you in a more personal way.
3. Join our mailing list - we would like to be able to notify our supporters about the status of our ongoing struggle.
4. Take part in this challenge Grant from the Cabell Foundation to raise funds to recruit and retain talent in our symphony. Your gift will be matched dollar for dollar up to $500,000!
- learn more about the grant
- donate online - and please indicate that your gift is in support of the musicians of the RSO
5. Consider sending a letter to any or all of the following supporting our cause - to maintain a professional orchestra in the City of Richmond. If you do send a letter, please send a copy to the musicians as well (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
Richmond Times Dispatch
letter to the editor
Mayor Dwight C. Jones
City of Richmond
900 E. Broad St., Suite 201
Governor Bob McDonnell
Office of the Governor
Patrick Henry Building, 3rd Floor
1111 East Broad Street
Richmond, Virginia 23219
online contact form
612 East Grace Street, Suite 401
Richmond, VA 23219
(804) 788-4717 ext. 102
Chair of Richmond Symphony Board of Directors